Dried violet is a lovely hue -- a subdued violet hue in a medium saturation. Lovely for cross stitch in a 30X30 count or perfect for hand embroidery in a 45X42 count.
You can select a quarter yard or half yard from the drop down menu. Linen is extra wide.
- made from 100% hemp
- quarter yard is 27" wide/ half yard 54" wide
- 30 count evenweave great for counted cross stitch
- 45X42 count wonderful for all kinds of hand or machine stitching
- With its lower threadcount, linen is ideal for hand embroidery and hand needles easily
- fabric has overall mottled granite like pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
- fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
- tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
- works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
- dyed in smoke free home; washed with unscented detergents and unscented fabric softener
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|