This listing is for quarter yards of my hemp linen fabric in my palette called Tuscany. Select the hue you wish to purchase from the drop down menu. You may also select between 30 count and 54 count and the size you need. Both counts are evenweave.
Earth pigments inspired this palette that will remind you of oil paints and ancient plaster. Hues, as seen in the first photo are clockwise from left: prussian blue, siena, burnt umber, ochre, and terra rosa.
What is hemp linen? Fabric that is woven from 100% hemp fibers, with a linen like plain, even weave.
- 54 count linen has smooth appearance but hemp fibers make it very strong; does not distort or stretch out
- 30 count ideal for counted cross stitch
- both counts are easy to hand sew for applique or embroidery. I use it extensively for my stitched shibori pieces and love sewing with it
- Hemp is grown without herbicides or pesticides, so no chemical residue!
- all of my fabrics are preshrunk and colorfast
- dyed in smoke free studio; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|