Practical items should be fun and attractive to use! I hand dyed this towel in turquoise and cobalt blue, using a traditional shibori technique. Wonderful in a blue or turquoise kitchen or bath, these make a lovely housewarming gift.
* Size: 27" by 18" wide (approx. 70 cm by 44 cm).
* heavyweight, substantial woven flax linen; not flimsy!
* super absorbent linen dries quickly and is lint free
* Hue: dark cobalt and turquoise
* Fibers: 100% flax linen
* Technique: pole wrapped shibori
* Hand made in Virginia in smoke free studio
* preshrunk and colorfast
* wash in warm water; tumble or air dry
* cotton hanging tab on each end
Please email me with any questions. Thanks for supporting handmade textiles!
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|