Batik is an ancient textile art, using wax as a resist to create stunning designs on cloth. Made in America,this batik print is hand waxed and hand dyed. Made with 100% cotton that has a high threadcount that makes this fabric substantial feeling and smooth.
This color combination of bright white and deep turquoise is wonderful, crisp and timeless. Extra steps are taken to make sure this fabric is colorfast.
- half yard 44" by 18"
- high threadcount broadcloth is silky and substantial; much higher quality than run of the mill muslin
- fabric is preshrunk and colorfast
- perfect for quilting or home decor cushions, pillowcases
- bold turquoise and geometrics are stunning combination!
- made in America!
- easy maintenance: toss in machine on warm cycle; tumble dry
- please contact me with any questions
Most of our items are in stock and will ship within 24 hours. If an item is made to order, the description will state this and give an estimated time to shipment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection for MADE TO ORDER items:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|