A lovely moss hue makes this fabric extra special. It is available in two saturation levels, pale and medium.
Silk hemp is a cross weave fabric, with silk and hemp fibers being interwoven. The hemp contributes great strength and durability to the fabric and makes it easy to care for. You can even throw this fabric in the washing machine! Silk gives it a soft and fluid drape and a slight sheen. Select your saturation value and size from drop down menu.
- mottled crystalline pattern
- quarter yard measures 27" by 18"; half yard 54" by 18"
- silk hemp is soft and easy to hand stitch like silk, but has the added bonus of hemp
- hemp contributes durability and strength to this fabric
- hemp is a sustainable fiber that can be grown without pesticides or herbicides
- undyed fabric is whitened with peroxide, not chlorine bleach
- Ideal fabric for fiber arts
- silk hemp is easy to manipulate and hand needle for piecing, weaving, or applique
- also makes wonderful home decor fabric for pillows and small upholstery, like covering a stool or dining chair
- washable fabric! wash on gentle cycle, air dry or tumble dry low
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|