This listing is for hand dyed linen needlework fabric woven from 100% hemp. Select the hue you want from the dropdown menu: pale or medium. Also select the thread count you desire: 30 count is an evenweave and is used by my customers for counted cross stitch. The second option has a threadcount of 45 X 42, perfect for any hand sewing or quilting.
The visual texture of this linen is mottled and granite like. Fabric is an even weave. Ideal for all kinds of embroidery, including crewel embroidery and cross stitch. Linen is easy to hand needle with sharps or blunt tip tapestry needles. Linen is woven from 100% hemp.
- quarter yard measures 27" by 18"; half yard 54" by 18"
- pale gray or medium gray
- With its lower threadcount, linen is ideal for hand embroidery and hand needles easily
- fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
- fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
- tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
- works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
- dyed in smoke free studio; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
This hemp fabric is grown without pesticides or herbicides. It is not whitened with chlorine bleach, and does not contain formaldehyde. Fabric is sustainably processed by water retting in the growing fields to separate the fibers from the stalks.
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|