This saffron golden yellow hand dyed linen is wonderful for embroidery. The linen is woven from 100% hemp fibers in an even weave. You can choose from a 30 count evenweave linen or a 45 by 42 count linen by using the drop down menu. Both variations have a soft drape and hand. I have scoured it before dyeing and washed it thoroughly after, so you do not need to prewash it before stitching.
This linen is ideal for hand embroidery and all kinds of artisan crafts. It hand needles easily. My customers use the 30 count for counted cross stitch.
* 27" by 18"; 71 by 45 cm; extra wide quarter yard!
* golden saffron yellow orange
* tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
* fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
* preshrunk and colorfast
* this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
* fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
* works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
* dyed in smoke free home; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
* Enter quantity of 2 for continuous half yard; enter quantity of 4 for continuous full width yard
This hemp fabric is grown without pesticides or herbicides. It is not whitened with chlorine bleach, and does not contain formaldehyde. Fabric is sustainably processed by water retting in the growing fields to separate the fibers from the stalks.
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|