I used a traditional shibori technique to dye these 100 percent hemp linen shibori napkins. Unlike many napkins you will find for sale that are simply folded prior to being dyed, I sew these napkins before binding them to a pole. This is a more time-consuming process, but the results are worth the extra time. These napkins feature undulating ripples of dark navy blue on a white background. Napkins are finely woven, with a high thread count of 54 by 54 threads per inch. This makes them smooth, substantial, and easy care.
- price per single napkin; select your quantity from drop down menu
- made from 100% hemp in a linen weave
- preshrunk and colorfast
- narrow sewn double hem, not serged! This takes more time and precision but results are worth it!
- made to order item. I will contact you after your purchase to advise you of shipping date, normally within seven days of purchase
- Please note these are hand dyed and color and pattern will vary, but the pictures are an excellent indication of what napkins will look like
- wash napkins on gentle cycle in machine, tumble dry low
Please email me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|