I make these dish towels using a time intensive technique that involves wrapping the towel around a pole prior to hand dyeing them. Each towel is hand dyed for 2 hours to ensure that the dye bonds evenly and with intense color. After the dyeing process, I take extra steps to make sure these towels are colorfast.
Wonderful in a blue and white kitchen or bath, these also make a lovely gift for a homewarming party. Handmade in Virginia by me, Sarah Jackson, owner and designer. And best of all, unlike terry cloth towels, they don't get that nasty stale smell after multiple uses!
* Size: 27" by 18" wide (approx. 70 cm by 44 cm).
* heavyweight, substantial woven flax linen; not flimsy!
* super absorbent linen dries quickly and is lint free
* Hue: dark navy blue and bright white
* Fibers: 100% flax linen
* Technique: pole wrapped shibori
* Hand made in Virginia in smoke free studio
* preshrunk and colorfast
* wash in warm water; tumble or air dry
* cotton hanging tab on each end
Please email me with any questions. Thanks for supporting handmade textiles!
More Kitchen and Bath Towels: http://etsy.me/1F1Ywbp
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|