This listing is for 30 count evenweave or 45X42 count hand dyed linen, ideal for crewel embroidery or floss embroidery. 30 count evenweave is ideal for counted cross stitch. This is a medium saturated navy blue.
This hemp fabric is grown without pesticides or herbicides. It is not whitened with chlorine bleach, and does not contain formaldehyde. Fabric is sustainably processed by water retting in the growing fields to separate the fibers from the stalks.
- This linen is ideal for hand embroidery and all kinds of artisan crafts. It hand needles easily
- quarter yard measures 27" by 18"; half yard 54" by 18"
- select your thread count and size from drop down menus
- fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
- fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
- tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
- works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
- dyed in smoke free studio; washed with unscented detergents and fragrance free fabric softener
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|