Combining batik with botanical indigo is a unique textile process that creates gorgeous variations in hues and visual textures. To create this fabric, I wax my unique designs on hemp linen. Then the linen is dipped in my botanical indigo vat many times until it is a rich deep blue.
You will receive the exact fabrics photographed.
- four squares approx 9" by 9"
- made using 30 count organic hemp linen
- easy to hand needle for embroidery, fabric art
- made with botanical indigo, not synthetic
- fabric is preshrunk and colorfast
- wsh by machine on gentle cycle, air or machine dry
- pls. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|