Hand dyed hemp linen is perfect for hand embroidery, applique, and hand piecing. Here it is dyed in a dark black and blue hue. Hemp fabric is a sustainable, eco-friendly choice for fabrics with wonderful tactile and visual properties. Hemp is a bast fiber that can be grown without herbicides or pesticides and is minimally processed.
- 54 count evenweave linen is great for hand embroidery
- 30 count evenweave linen is terrific for counted cross stitch
- This fabric has not been treated with chlorine bleach, but whitened with safer hydrogen peroxide
- No formaldehyde or optic whiteners have been used in its production
- Linen is preshrunk and colorfast
Contact me with any questions!
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|