This listing is for a quarter yard of flax linen in a 20 count weave. Fabric is perfect for counted cross stitch. Fabric has been dyed by hand in a pale grey hue. The dyeing technique we use gives the fabric a dreamy, cloudlike visual patterning.
needlework fabric, that I hand dyed. Select the hue you want from the dropdown menu: pale or medium. Also select the thread count you desire: 30 count is used by my customers for counted cross stitch.
- 28" by 17"
- pale gray
- With its lower threadcount, linen is ideal for hand embroidery and hand needles easily
- fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
- tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
- works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
- dyed in smoke free home; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|