This linen weave hand dyed embroidery fabric made from 100% hemp is a wonderful eco-friendly choice for embroidery arts. Hemp is grown without use of pesticides or herbicides and is sustainably processed in the growing field by water retting (allowing the stalks to decompose naturally).
This linen weave has a thread count of 30 or 54; 30 warp threads by 30 weft threads per inch is great for counted cross stitch. 54 count can be used for a wide variety of embroidery and crafting and garment making too. Both counts are even weave in construction. Galway is a hue from my Eire palette, a blue green. Available in two saturation levels: pale or medium. Select your saturation value from the drop down menu as well as your thread count.
- medium or pale blue green Galway hue
- fabric has overall mottled granite like patterning
- preshrunk and colorfast
- this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
- fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
- tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
- works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
- dyed in smoke free home; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|