This dark green hand dyed linen is wonderful for all kinds of embroidery. The linen is woven from 100% hemp fibers in an even weave. Available in two thread counts: 30 or 54. Many of my clients use the 30 count for counted cross stitch. Both are wonderful for hand embroidery, applique, and even quilting.
- 30 count great for counted cross stitch
- 54 count great for all kinds of hand stitching
- Both counts have soft drape and hand
- Linen is scoured before dyeing and washed thoroughly after, so you do not need to prewash it before stitching
- 27" by 18"; 71 by 45 cm; extra wide quarter yard!
- dark forest green; blue and yellow are evenly balanced in this hue
- tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
- fabric has overall mottled granite-like pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
- fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
- works well with blunt embroidery needles or sharps
- hand dyed in smoke free home; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|