Comes in three great colors: chartreuse yellow, golden moss and dark balsam green. Select your hue and your size and thread count from drop down menu.
- 30 count perfect for counted cross stitch; 45X42 count terrific for all kinds of hand stitching
- Linen is scoured before dyeing and washed thoroughly after, so you do not need to prewash it before stitching
- 27" by 18"; 71 by 45 cm; extra wide quarter yard!
- tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
- fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
- fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
- works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
- dyed in smoke free studio; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
This hemp fabric is grown without pesticides or herbicides. It is not whitened with chlorine bleach, and does not contain formaldehyde. Fabric is sustainably processed by water retting in the growing fields to separate the fibers from the stalks.
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|