This blue green hued hand dyed silk fabric is a hue from my Appalachian Trail palette called Duck Egg. Duck Egg is a gorgeous aqua blue. Available in two hues: pale or medium.
- quarter yard measures 27" by 18"
- half yard measures 54" by 18"
- Select your hue from drop down menu
- mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- silk hemp is soft and easy to hand stitch like silk, but has the added bonus of hemp
- hemp contributes durability and strength to this fabric
- hemp is a sustainable fiber that can be grown without pesticides or herbicides
- undyed fabric is whitened with peroxide, not chlorine bleach
- ideal fabric for fiber arts
- silk hemp is easy to manipulate and hand needle for piecing, weaving, or applique
Silk hemp is a cross weave fabric, with silk and hemp fibers being interwoven. The hemp contributes great strength and durability to the fabric and makes it easy to care for. You can even throw this fabric in the washing machine! Silk gives it a soft and fluid drape and a slight sheen.
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|