Hand dyed hemp makes fantastic crewel embroidery fabric and cross stitch fabric. Evenweave fabrics have the same number of warp threads as weft threads per inch. Cumulus is a pale blue with a very slight green cast to it. This hemp fabric is grown without pesticides or herbicides. It is not whitened with chlorine bleach, and does not contain formaldehyde. Fabric is sustainably processed by water retting in the growing fields to separate the fibers from the stalks.
- Select your hue from the drop down menu, pale or medium
- Pick your thread count, 30 count evenweave or 45X42 count
- quarter yard measures 27" by 18"
- half yard measures 54" by 18"
- linen is ideal for hand embroidery and all kinds of artisan crafts
- linen hand needles easily
- 30 count linen is great for counted cross stitch/ 45X42 count perfect for all types of hand embroidery and garment making
- fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- wash linen by hand or machine gentle cycle; air dried or machine tumbled on low
- tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
- works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
- dyed in smoke free home; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|