This lovely bundle of hand dyed silk fabric features the clear bright hues of spring: leaf green, jonquil yellow, crocus purple, and tulip red. I have hand dyed this silk hemp fabric in my studio in Virginia. This silk fabric is Ideal for hand embroidery, patchwork quilting, and all manner of fiber arts.
* bundle comprised of four pieces of 14" by 18" (35 cm by 22 cm) silk hemp
* mottled crystalline pattern
* preshrunk and colorfast
* silk hemp is soft and easy to hand stitch like silk, but has the added bonus of hemp. Hemp contributes durability and strength to this fabric.
* Hemp is a sustainable fiber that can be grown without pesticides or herbicides. Undyed fabric is whitened with peroxide, not chlorine bleach.
* Ideal fabric for fiber arts. The silk hemp is easy to manipulate and hand needle for piecing, weaving, or applique.
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|