This green hand dyed silk fabric is a hue from my Appalachian Trail palette called Leaf. This is a mid green hue, evenly balanced between blue and yellow casts. Available in two saturations: pale and medium value. Wonderful fabric for embroidery, quilting and applique.
Silk hemp is a cross weave fabric, with silk and hemp fibers being interwoven. The hemp contributes great strength and durability to the fabric and makes it easy to care for. You can even throw this fabric in the washing machine! Silk gives it a soft and fluid drape and a slight sheen. Select your hue and size from drop down menu.
- quarter yard measures 27" by 18"; half yard 54" by 18"
- mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- Hemp is a sustainable fiber that can be grown without pesticides or herbicides. Undyed fabric is whitened with peroxide, not chlorine bleach.
- Ideal fabric for fiber arts. The silk hemp is easy to manipulate and hand needle for piecing, weaving, or applique
- easy care: wash by machine on gentle cycle; tumble dry or air dry
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|