This lovely silk hemp embroidery fabric is woven from a blend of silk and hemp fibers. It has all of the wonderful qualities of silk being soft and having a loose drape, and all of the qualities of hemp, strength and durability. Hue is Cumulus, a ethereal pale cloud blue.
- quarter yard measures 27" by 18"
- half yard measures 54" by 18"
- mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- silk hemp is soft and easy to hand stitch like silk
- hemp contributes durability and strength to this fabric
- hemp is a sustainable fiber that can be grown without pesticides or herbicides
- undyed fabric is whitened with peroxide, not chlorine bleach
- Ideal fabric for fiber arts. The silk hemp is easy to manipulate and hand needle for piecing, weaving, or applique
- hand dyed in smoke free studio; fragrance free detergents used
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|