I know you will enjoy using these sturdy yet stunning shibori towels. They are made from 100% flax linen, which I hand dyed using a shibori technique. These are not your standard lightweight flour sack towels. They are very well made and hold up to many years of washing and drying. They would make a wonderful housewarming or host gift. Great for a contemporary powder room or kitchen. Also terrific for lining a tray of crystal dishes for a buffet.
* Size: 27" by 18" wide (approx. 70 cm by 44 cm).
* heavyweight, super absorbent; substantial woven flax linen; not flimsy!
* linen dries quickly and is lint free
* Hue: pale dove grey
* Fibers: 100% flax linen
* Technique: pole wrapped shibori
* Hand made in Virginia in smoke free studio
* preshrunk and colorfast
* wash in warm water; tumble or air dry
* cotton hanging tab on each end
Please email me with any questions. Thanks for supporting handmade textiles!
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|