An extra wide quarter yard (28" by 18") of lovely linen is available in four different hues comprising my Barcelona palette. Pale and medium cerulean blue combines with magenta and reddish orange for a bright and lively blend. Fabric is woven from 100% organic hemp fibers in a linen plain even weave. This linen is ideal for hand embroidery and all kinds of artisan crafts. It hand needles easily.
- 27" by 18" quarter yard; 54" by 18" half yard
- select hue you desire
- threadcount of 54 or 30 threads per inch; choose from drop down menu
- fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
- hand dyed in small batches in smoke free studio
- only fragrance free detergents and fabric softeners are used
- linen can be machine washed and tumble dried on low or air dried for a crisper finish.
- To help you plan your use for this palette, I've noted below the closest matches for my Barcelona palette with hues from the "Ultimate 3-in-1 Color Tool" by Joen Wolfrom:
cerulean 10-2 and 10-6
orange red 20-6
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|