This listing is for quarter yards of my hemp linen fabric in my palette called Tuscany. Select the hue you wish to purchase from the drop down menu.
Earth pigments inspired this palette that will remind you of oil paints and ancient plaster. Hues, as seen in the first photo are clockwise from left: prussian blue, siena, burnt umber, ochre, and terra rosa.
What is hemp linen? Fabric that is woven from 100% hemp fibers, with a linen like plain, even weave.
- 30 count evenweave ideal for counted cross stitch
- easy to hand sew for applique or embroidery. I use it extensively for my stitched shibori pieces and love sewing with it
- Hemp is grown without herbicides or pesticides, so no chemical residue!
- all of my fabrics are preshrunk and colorfast
- dyed in smoke free studio; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
Most of our items are in stock and will ship within 24 hours. If an item is made to order, the description will state this and give an estimated time to shipment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection for MADE TO ORDER items:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|