This turquoise blue hand dyed linen is wonderful for all kinds of embroidery. The linen is woven from 100% hemp fibers in an even weave. It is available in two thread counts: 30 or 54X54.
The 30 count evenweave linen is wonderful for counted cross stitch and drawn thread work. The 54 count linen is terrific for any kind of embroidery. Both are fabulous for garments.
Both linens have a soft drape and hand. I have scoured the linen before dyeing and washed it thoroughly after, so you do not need to prewash it before stitching.
- quarter yard measures 27" by 18"; 71 by 45 cm; extra wide quarter yard!
- medium turquoise
- tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
- fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
- fabric is sustainably processed by water retting in the growing fields to separate the fibers from the stalks
- fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
- dyed in smoke free studio; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are in stock and will ship within 24 hours. If an item is made to order, the description will state this and give an estimated time to shipment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection for MADE TO ORDER items:
Questions? email us at email@example.com
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|