This listing is for a quarter yard of linen needlework fabric, that I hand dyed with fiber reactive dye, using a technique that creates a unique visual cloudlike texture on the linen. Select the saturation level you want from the dropdown menu: pale or medium. Fabric is an even weave, with a thread count of 30 count evenweave. Ideal for all kinds of embroidery, including crewel embroidery and counted cross stitch. Linen is easy to hand needle with sharps or blunt tip tapestry needles. Linen is woven from 100% hemp.
* Size: 27" by 18"; 71 by 45 cm
* pale yellow green or medium yellow green
* With its lower threadcount, linen is ideal for hand embroidery and hand needles easily
* fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
* preshrunk and colorfast
* this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
* fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
* tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
* works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
* dyed in smoke free home; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
This hemp fabric is grown without pesticides or herbicides. It is not whitened with chlorine bleach, and does not contain formaldehyde. Fabric is sustainably processed by water retting in the growing fields to separate the fibers from the stalks.
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are in stock and will ship within 24 hours. If an item is made to order, the description will state this and give an estimated time to shipment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection for MADE TO ORDER items:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|