This sky blue linen weave hand dyed cross stitch linen is woven from 100% hemp fibers. It is a wonderful eco-friendly choice for embroidery arts. Hemp is grown without use of pesticides or herbicides and is sustainably processed in the growing field by water retting (allowing the stalks to decompose naturally).
Available in PALE or PALEST. Both are beautiful!
This linen weave has a thread count of 30: 30 warp threads by 30 weft threads per inch is great for counted cross stitch.
- pale or palest Sky Blue hue
- fabric has overall mottled granite like patterning
- preshrunk and colorfast
- this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
- fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
- tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
- works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
- dyed in smoke free home; washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are in stock and will ship within 24 hours. If an item is made to order, the description will state this and give an estimated time to shipment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection for MADE TO ORDER items:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|