This 20 count hand dyed evenweave linen is fantastic material for cross stitch and other embroidery. It is woven from 100% flax linen and hand dyed in my India Ink hue, a dark blue black. It is not a solid black, but rather a black with swirls of dark blue. A gorgeous hue that will complement many floss colors!
I hand dyed this linen and have washed it thoroughly so it will not bleed color. I have included a photo of some sample cross stitch on this same fabric before dyeing. For the sample, I cross stitched over two threads, using two strands of embroidery floss.
- linen is ideal for hand embroidery and all kinds of artisan crafts
- hand needles easily
- 27" by 18"; 71 by 45 cm
- fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
- preshrunk and colorfast
- edges are zig zagged to prevent fraying while stitching
- fabric can be washed by hand and air dried
- works well with blunt tip cross stitch needles
- dyed in smoke free studio
- washed with unscented detergents and no fabric softener
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|