This listing is for a quarter yard of extra wide hemp linen. I have hand dyed this linen in pale and medium fuchsia. from the drop down menu. Also select the thread count you desire for your project. 30 count is used by many of my customers for counted cross stitch. 54 count is used for quilting, crewel embroidery with wool, floss embroidery and garment making. Linen is easy to hand needle with sharps or blunt tip tapestry needles.
The technique I use when dyeing this linen creates an overall crystalline texture. Linen is woven from 100% hemp.
* pale fuchsia or medium fuchsia
* With its lower threadcount, linen is ideal for hand embroidery and hand needles easily
* fabric has overall mottled crystalline pattern
* preshrunk and colorfast
* this fabric was not treated with formaldehyde or chlorine bleach
* fabric can be washed by hand and air dried or machine tumbled on low
* tested with 2 strand #5 perle cotton; 2 strand #12 silk thread; 6 strand cotton floss; 2 strand #3 perle cotton; 1 strand tapestry wool
* works well with blunt tapestry needle or sharps
* dyed in smoke free home; washed with unscented detergents and unscented fabric softener
* Enter quantity of 2 for continuous half yard; enter quantity of 4 for continuous full width yard
This hemp fabric is grown without pesticides or herbicides. It is NOT whitened with chlorine bleach, and is not treated with formaldehyde. Fabric is sustainably processed by water retting in the growing fields to separate the fibers from the stalks.
Please contact me with any questions.
Most of our items are made to order. That means we start working on your fabric once we receive your order and payment. You will receive an email following your purchase confirming your order. We will then start working on your items. We will send you an email when your item ships and will include tracking information at that time. Below are expected shipping dates by collection:
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product||Ship within days after purchase|
|hand dyed indigo fabric||2-3 days|
|embroidery linen||2-3 days|
|hemp silk||2-3 days|
|hand dyed napkins||5-7 days|
|tea towels||2-3 days|